martedì 15 novembre 2011

Americans are coming!!


Last night, for the first time, Americans outperformed Italians in this blog. I mean that even if this blog is written in italian, we've more contacts from Americans!
So I'm glad to welcome you on this website and I'd like to spend some words to introduce myself: I'm Cesare, a monkey puppet, and i'm the favourite toy of the most beautiful baby I'v ever seen in the world...her name is Elisa and she's just 5 months old.
Since I know her I realized that humans grow worse: you are born pure and harmlessly but you grow up polluted by different feelings as malice, envy, dishonesty.
And the fault is your because you're not able to preserve the baby that stays inside your soul.You forget the wonder and you cannot say "ooohhhh" in front of a sunset or a sunrise.
The aim of this blog is to collect the beauty of this world, because we want to go on in amazing and exciting ourselves. Songs, pictures, words, everithing that makes our soul richer...please share everything that make you feel good!

Follow me, I wait for you!
Your friend Cesare!

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento